LED batten Wash light hire
Highlights – Batten 12x15W RGBW LED wash light
- – 12 x 15W quad-colour LEDs (RGBW)
- – Beam angle: 10° x 45°
- – 3,851 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- – 3kHz refresh rate
- – Pixel mapping capabilities
- – 0 – 100% dimming and variable strobe
- – DMX channels: 3/4/6/10/48/54
- – Static colour, colour mix, colour change, colour fade, sound active and master/slave modes plus built-in programs
- – IP rated 3-Pin DMX input/output trailing connections
- – Power consumption: 150W
- – Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- – Fuse: F3A 250V
- – Dimensions: 155 x 1035 x 145mm
- – Weight: 6.5kg
- – 4 push button menu with LCD display
- – PowerCON input/output
- – 5-Pin XLR input/output
- – 3-Pin XLR input/output
- – Temperature controlled fan for whisper quiet operation
Prices listed are for guidance ONLY. Discounts are available for multiple products and quantities.
The Storm 12 MKII is an individually pixel mappable batten featuring 12 x 15W quad colour LEDs. With a 10° x 45° beam angle and smooth colour mixing, along with built-in colour macros, it is superb for wall washing due to its ellipsoidal beam angle. The 4 button LED menu allows selection of the built-in programs, RGBW colour mixing or multiple DMX channel modes to suit many applications.
Controllable via the onboard 4 button LED menu system for auto, static colour or master/slave modes
with the option of DMX control for larger installations.
See also 12 x 10W RGBWAUV Exterior Wash, 15 x 8W RGBW Exterior Wash
There are no reviews yet.