Chauvet Geyser Hire
Vertical fog machine – Chauvet geyser hire
Prices listed are for guidance ONLY, for instance, discounts are available for multiple products and quantities.
For an alternative haze machine see JEM Magnum 2500
- Vertical fog machine effect without the use of any toxic chemicals, fire or heavy CO2 canisters.
- Two LED zones create two-tone bursts of fog.
- Colour LED RGBA together with +UV gives you endless color capabilities.
- Control the unit from the built-in DMX or the included Geyser wireless remote.
- Digital display allows for easy configuration even in a fast-paced venues.
- Assign different colours to each of the remote’s buttons.
- Unique ¼-turn hanging brackets offer vertical or horizontal mounting options.
- DMX Channels: 15.
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin and 5-pin XLR.
- Light Source: 7 LEDs (colour RGBA+UV) 9W (3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy.
- Strobe Rate: Between 0 to 20 Hz.
- Lux:: (center): 506 lux @ 2 m. (linear): 390 lux @ 2 m.
- Heat-Up Time: 4 min.
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz.
- Power and Current: 1290 W, 11.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz. 1290 W, 5.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz.
- Weight: 18.16 lb (8.5 kg).
- Size: 15.7 x 14.2 x 8.2 in (400 x 362 x 210 mm).
- Approvals: CE.
- Tank Capacity: 0.7 gal (2.5 L).
- Output: 17,000 cfm.
- Fluid Consumption: as much as 90 ml/min.
- Included Controllers: Geyser wireless remote control together with receiver.
- Compatible Chauvet Geyser P7 Fluids: QDF.
There are no reviews yet.