Martin 3000 ATOMIC is a very versatile strobe that can be fully controlled via DMX. This strobe is capable of flashing at such a high speed that the human eye will register the flashes as a continuous light beam. The strobe’s lamp has a power capacity of 3,000 watts and an impressive colour temperature of 5,600 K – One of the brightest lights available.
The Martin Atomic 3000 exterior frame is made entirely of metal and thanks to the built-in fan, the strobe is regulated at the best possible operating temperature. This light fixture is able to create an amazing light show without much effort. On board DMX function can control the light brightness and flash speed very accurately to lift this high-end strobe lighting fixture to a higher level.
- Physical Length: 425 mm (16.7 in.) without bracket Width: 245 mm (9.6 in.) without bracket
- Height: 240 mm (9.4 in.) without bracket Weight: 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs.) without bracket
- Dynamic Effects Variable strobe: 0 – 650 ms (50 Hz supply), or 0 – 530 ms (60 Hz supply)
- Strobe rate: 0 – 25 flashes/second (50 Hz supply), 0 – 30 flashes/second (60 Hz supply)
- Blinder effect: Continuous with auto fade
- Strobe intensity:
- Blackout – maximum
- Special effects: Ramp up, ramp down, ramp up-down, random flash, lightning, spikes, blinder, single flash Control and Programming
- Control options: DMX, stand-alone, multi-fixture chase (with Detonator remote), MC-1 DMX channels: 1, 3, and 4 channel modes
- Stand-alone control: Via N.O. or N.C. SPST switch
- Stand-alone options: flash rate or blinder effect
- Setting and addressing: DIP switch. DMX Compliance: USITT DMX512/1990 Receiver: RS-485
- Xenon discharge Approved lamps: MAX-15 Xenon (200-240 V power), MAX-7 Xenon (100-120 V power)
- Steel Finish: Electrostatic powder-coated.-Color: Black.
- Recommended minimum distance to combustible materials: 0.5 m (1.7 ft.)
- Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces: 1 m (3.3 ft.)
- Minimum clearance around fan and air vents: 0.1 m (0.4 ft.
- Mounting points: Five 12 mm (0.5 in.) holes in mounting bracket
- Power connection: 1.5 m (4.9 ft.) cable tail, 14 AWG DMX data in/out: 3-pin and 5-pin XLR sockets Electrical
- AC power (MAX-7 model): 100-120 V nominal, 50/60 HzAC power (MAX-15 model): 200-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz Peak current consumption: 33 A
- Typical current consumption (MAX-15, high power mode): 8 A
- Main fuse (all AC power voltages): 20 AT (slow blow), 250 V
- Power supply unit: Auto-ranging electronic switch-mode AC mains power cable: 14 AWG or 2.5mm2
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 5° C (41° F)
- Maximum lamp socket temperature: 120° C (248° F)Approvals EU safety: EN 60598-1, EN 60598-2-17EU EMC: EN 50 081-1, EN 50 082-1US safety: ANSI/UL 1573 Canadian safety: CSA C22.2 No. 166