Chauvet MR Upload hire
Chauvet MR Upload, a USB connectable hardware device and PC application software updates.
Designed specifically for the purpose of uploading software to both Maverick as well as Rogue moving heads.
Prices listed are for guidance ONLY, for instance, discounts are available for multiple products and quantities.
USER MANUAL – Chauvetprofessional.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/MR_UPLOAD_Instructions_Rev.3.pdf
SPECIFICATIONS CHAUVET MR UPLOAD
CONSTRUCTION / PHYSICAL
- Depth : 1.71 in
- Height : 3.88 in
- Width : 2.11 in
- Certifications : CE
- Dimensions: (98.5 x 53.5 x 43.5 mm)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: Steel
USB CONNECTABLE HARDWARE DEVICE – SOFTWARE UPDATE CONNECTIONS
- Power Connection: USB
- Data Connectors: 3- and XLR
- Cable Length (signal): 5 ft
CHAUVET MR UPLOAD CONTROL
- Control Protocol: DMX
- Maximum fixtures: 12
- Compatible Chauvet Models: Maverick and Rogue
- USB Powered
CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Temperature (Ambient): -4 °F to 113 °F (-20 °C to 45 °C)
- Chauvet Mr 08
- USB Cable
- Latest Software revision (available from Manufacturer)
There are no reviews yet.